Well, I got the time, anyway. Go into prep around 10:30 AM. Surgery starts at 12:34 PM. Ok, so that sounds really overly precise at first glance. It is like saying 47.834% of all statistics are made up.
But, upon a little reflection, that should mean that they actually have a minute-by-minute plan of action (even if I don’t have that plan to see for myself). I can imagine it, though.
- 10:30:00 AM: Remove Patient’s Shirt
- 10:30:15 AM: Remove Patient’s Shoes and Socks
- 10:30:30 AM: Remove Patient’s Pants
- 10:31:00 AM: Remove Patient’s Underwear
- 10:34:00 AM: Fully recover from previous step
- 10:35:00 AM: Lay Patient on Gurney
- 10:35:30 AM: Start IV Line
- and so it goes…